This course serves as an introduction to the financial system. The financial system has six elements: lenders & borrowers, financial intermediaries, financial instruments, financial markets, money creation and price discovery. It describes the non-financial surplus and deficit economic units (ie lenders and borrowers), and direct (between ultimate lenders and borrowers) and indirect (via the diverse financial intermediaries) financing. Manage your Investments Professionally. Manage your investments portfolio using modern theory of portfolio management with this Financial Markets and Investment Strategy offered by FLA in partnership with GAFM
The Financial Markets and Investment Strategy teaches professional asset management of securities using portfolio management and behavioral aspects of finance. Specific topics include: an introduction to the basics of finance, how to evaluate risk and expected return, the behavioral aspect of investment strategy, and current trends.
Who should do this course?
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Advisors
What are the course deliverables?
- Will be able to List and distinguish the different financial instruments available to an investor
- Will be able to Compare global financial markets
- Will be able to Explain the features of equity, debt, and derivative instruments
- Will be able to Define traditional and alternative asset classes
- Will be able to Discuss different trading venues and mechanics of securities trading
- Will be able to Discuss the current trends affecting today’s financial markets
- Earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- Every Specialization includes a hands-on project
Introduction to Financial Markets
Portfolio and Risk Management
Financial Markets and Investment Strategy Capstone
- Duration : 8 week
- Max Students : 500
- Enrolled : 155
- Re-take Course : 2
- Assessments : Self