Banking is changing at a rapid pace. Digital disruption and evolving customer expectations are transforming the way retail banks operate. Staff are expected to understand these digital transformations, how they impact customer services and the risks that come with digital banking.
To help you address these new challenges, we’ve created the Graduate Certificate in Retail and Digital Banking (CertRDB). It will expand your knowledge of regulatory requirements, products and services, as well as the many delivery channels available to customers.
You’ll understand how customer data is captured, analysed and used by banks to provide a more intelligent and effective service for customers. The CertRDB course is interactive meaning you can access it on any device, from anywhere in the world – giving you the flexibility to study when and where it suits you.
You will build skills in:
- assessment and problem-solving
- understanding digital transformation in financial services
- analysing and using data and information.
Your new skills will equip you to work in a digital environment. You’ll have the confidence to work more independently and know how to use resources more effectively. And you’ll be better able to support your bank through these challenging times.
Your studies will cover
- New and evolving bank business models, retail products and services
- Changes in customer expectations and behaviour
- Digital innovation in retail banking and its impact on customer services
- The impact of enabling technologies on bank processes eg credit assessments
- Digital influences in financial services regulation and legislation
On completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand banking customers, what they want and expect from banks and how the evolution of digital technology continues to change customer expectations.
- Evaluate the need to provide high standards of customer service through digital and physical delivery channels
- Understand how banks capture, analyse and use data about their customers.
- Understand how regulation and legislation affects financial services organisations and their customers.
- Identify the operation and features of key retail financial products and services.
- Assess the needs and aspirations of retail banking customers and identify appropriate financial solutions to meet these needs.
- Duration : 10 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 50
- Re-take Course : 2
- Assessments : Self