About this programme
Do you want to be a digital leader of the future? Our part-time Postgraduate Certificate in Fintech can help you get there.
By studying three modules, part time over ten weeks, you will:
- gain a sophisticated understanding of fintech and digital banking from a strategic perspective
- learn what’s driving the digital revolution
- explore new business models, and
- look at the strategic choices available to both new and incumbent players.
On this programme, you’ll learn from academics with industry experience – as well as experts, founders and practitioners – to develop the knowledge and skills employers tell us they want. This means that when you graduate, you’ll be better equipped to:
- move from a traditional banking role into the digital space, or
- progress your fintech or digital banking career
- lead a fintech startup.
And you’ll be better placed to take up career opportunities – either in an established bank, a challenger or a fintech startup – in areas such as:
- fintech and digital banking
- product development
- digital innovation, and
- digital strategy.
Your studies will cover
- The core areas of fintech
- Key analytical and underpinning knowledge frameworks
- The impact of fintech from an organisational, regulatory and risk management perspective
- The local and global relationships and interactions in banking and finance as they relate to fintech
- Ethical and good governance issues within banking and finance
- Duration : 10 week
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 100
- Re-take Course : 2
- Assessments : Self