Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
Forex Learners Academy is a training center for traders, focusing on providing traders with high-quality tuition, market analysis, in-depth insight and live market updates 24/7. We focus on forex trading, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. We also provide real-time trading signals on instruments in these asset classes. Besides our excellent trading signals, we have an extensive knowledge base for traders which includes the best forex trading course, an extensive forex trading strategies category, and our Learn Center.
- The forex market is the largest and most liquid of the financial markets.
- Daily activity often exceeds $4 trillion USD a day, with over $1.5 trillion of that conducted in the form of spot trading.
- Forex spot trades consist of a contract to trade a given amount of a currency pair derivative with a market-maker, at the advertised buy / sell price (the spot rate).
- It is the existence of volatility within the forex market that enables trader’s to take advantage of exchange rate fluctuations for speculative purposes.
Market Hours and Liquidity
- Forex trading operates 24 hours a day, five days a week. The greatest liquidity occurs when operational hours in multiple time zones overlap.
- One of the key elements behind forex’s popularity is the fact that forex markets are open 24-hours a day from Sunday evening through to Friday night. Trading follows the clock, opening on Monday morning in Wellington, New Zealand, progressing to Asian trade spearheaded out of Tokyo and Singapore, before moving to London and closing on Friday evening in New York.
- Forex market has no physical location or central exchange and trades 24-hours a day through a global network of businesses, banks and individuals. This means that currency prices are constantly fluctuating in value against each other, offering multiple trading opportunities.
FLA team of professional traders and analysts combine their market expertise to bring you the following benefits:
- Live market updates covering the global trading sessions around the clock.
- Top free- and premium forex, commodity, stock index, and cryptocurrency trading signals.
- Numerous forex trading strategies.
- A powerful Tuition Center with a variety of trading concepts and info covering different financial instruments, trading platforms, investment options, forex brokers, forex trading tips, etc.
- The FLA forex trading course.
You don’t need any fancy qualifications or forex trading experience to enjoy the wealth of forex trading education and services.. The sooner you start, the sooner you can become a successful and profitable forex trader. Even if you don’t know anything about forex trading, you can quickly become involved in this amazing market. For example, inexperienced traders can easily follow our profitable forex trading signals without worrying about technical analysis or market timing. This is a great way to take advantage of the expertise of our seasoned traders and analysts while learning the details of forex trading yourself.
One of the most powerful ways to mitigate the risks associated with forex trading is to equip yourself with concrete forex trading education. If that’s what you have in mind, you’re at exactly the right place. FLA Tuition Center is packed with valuable information regarding forex trading and investing. This includes our forex trading course, forex trading tips, forex trading strategies, forex risk management, and much more. Another powerful way to sidestep many of the risks posed by forex trading is to follow and copy experienced traders.
We offer 24/5 support primarily via forums and email, which we have found to be the most efficient means for both our customers and our support staff.
The sky’s the limit! These markets offer highly liquid instruments that trade in large volumes. This makes it possible for traders to execute massive trade positions with little or no slippage. This is an amazing benefit which allows the average retail trader to build a highly scalable online business that will probably never run out of buyers and sellers.
Of course, to make money in the forex, commodity, and other markets requires determination and proper trading education if you’re going to do all the trading yourself (copy trading and following our trading signals is much less intensive). If you’re looking for top-class trading education, a good place to start is Forex Learners Academy.
It is indeed! Many successful forex traders do end-of-day trading, or long-term trading, which doesn’t require much time at all. Even with an 8-5 job, you can still achieve considerable results trading FX in this way. Of course, there are other ways to trade forex if your time is really limited. One of these ways is to use our premium forex signals. Another way is to engage in FLA’s Tuition by signing up for our training programs.
Yes, it is. You can start trading forex with as little as $100. The availability of leverage enables small traders to open micro lot (1000 of a currency pair) forex trades with less than $15. This depends on the amount of leverage your broker offers, of course.
Traders who first want to acquaint themselves with the FX market before risking their capital, can open a free demo account with one of our recommended forex brokers and practice FX trading with virtual money.
Some traders like to short (sell) stocks when instability weighs on capital markets. Although this sounds like a good idea, it carries much more risk than buying (going long) stocks. This is because the maximum payoff on a short stock trade is 100%, which occurs when its price falls to zero. On the other hand, the potential loss on a short stock trade is theoretically infinite.
Contrary to this, whether a trader goes long (buys) or shorts (sells) a currency pair, the maximum loss on both sides is 100% while the maximum gain is theoretically unlimited. Thus, whether you’re buying or selling a currency pair, you don’t face the risk-to-reward ‘imbalance’ associated with shorting stocks. This makes forex trading more flexible and less risky than trading stocks in times when stock markets are at risk. Another advantage of trading in the forex market is the immense liquidity it offers, especially with the major currency pairs.
Digital currencies, or cryptocurrencies, are extremely volatile. Although forex is volatile, cryptocurrencies are even more so. Major currencies rarely move more than 5 percent in one day. Cryptocurrencies, however, often move more than 10 percent in a single day. Our Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2021 recently gained 72 percent in a single day.
As with most cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin has been in a long-term bullish trend since it’s inception. The trend has been getting stronger, so the way to trade Bitcoin is to go long (buy) with minimal leverage. It’s always recommended to wait for a decent pullback and only then open a position. With Bitcoin a buy and hold approach could be interesting.