We have mapped out open classroom training for you, focused on specific skills and industries. It is imperative that participants are able to practically apply their newly acquired skills in the workplace.
We work closely with our delegates to establish a detailed knowledge of addressing specific issues. The 10-12 months IMBA courses are dual qualification programme awarded by our partner, these programmes are a total of 180 credits. The specific areas of specialisations of International Masters In Business Administration include:.
** Business enterprise management
** Law and security management
** Industrial intelligence
** International human resource management
** International strategic management
** International business law
** International comparative education
** compliance management
** International human resource development
** International accounting and tax administration
** International Healthcare and the Life Sciences
** International business administration
** International in Business Administration
** Innovative Career Administration
** International Politics and Governance System
** Health Service Management
** International shipping and logistics Management
** International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
** International entrepreneurship and communication management
** International accounting and audit administration
The International MBA (IMBA) field may only be taken as part of a dual certification offered by our partner. Spanning 10-12 months and two business centres across Ghana, the program accepts applications from full-time professionals in for-profit businesses, not-for-profit enterprises, research institutes, and entrepreneurial ventures from around the globe. The IMBA will change the way students think, network, and do business in some of the world’s largest markets: Africa, North America, East Asia, South Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Upon successful completion of the International MBA Certification ™ program, students will receive an MBA from Global Academy of Finance and Management.
- Applicants can submit their application online.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Applicants are admitted under the General Regulations of Forex Learners Academy. Applicants must also satisfy the additional admission requirements stated below.
- Three years of work experience with a minimum of two years at the management level (people, project, and/or budget management experience).
- Recognized undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Current full-time employment.
- Ability to work in international teams and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Students complete 10 modules of between 5.5 and 8.5 days each, held in various centers. Students must complete 26 courses worth 12.25 full-course equivalents consisting of 24 required courses and 2 electives. The 2 electives may be taken through Forex Learners Academy, or exchange partner schools (with courses at the latter pre-approved by the program Academic Directors).
5 sessions (10-12 months) full-time (typical registration sequence: F/W/S/F/W)
Round 1: November
Round 2: March
Round 3: June
Applications are still being accepted beyond the last posted deadline. Please reach out to us for further information.
We encourage you to start the process by sending us your resume for pre-assessment to see if the program is the right fit for you. Offers of admission are made on a rolling basis, and the class may fill at any time.