Latest GAFM ® Accreditation, Press Releases and Diplomatic Alliances 2022 – GAFM ChFM Chartered Financial Manager® is added to the FINRA education website along with its requirements.
- GAFM Advisory Board Meeting in Prague, Czech Republic – April 2022
- 2021 – The EU Trademark of CWM Chartered Certified Wealth Manager ® has been renewed in the EU and UK until year 2032. Classes 16, 35, 41
CWM CHARTERED CERTIFIED WEALTH MANAGER ®
- 2022 New focused distribution in Arabia in the following nations: Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestinian Territories, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Kurdistan, Sudan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Turkey
- 2022 Commissioner Mentz approved new programs in China, Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Pausing programs in Russia.
- President of United States Orders that Credentials & Skills shall be emphasized more than degrees. The Global Academy has been offering Skills Certification for over 20 years.
- GAFM Achieves ESQ Accreditation in Europe along with becoming the 1st Certification body in the world to achieve ISO 21001 Certification
- 2021 The AAPM (American Academy of Indonesia) and the PCI Pillars of Indonesian Training Education LSP P31 agree to have mutual recognition agreement in issuing professional certification in recognition of the AIPHE Association of Indonesian Private Higher Education
- GAFM has closed part of it’s LA operations due to Hurrican Ida.The NOLA IIPA business has been formaly closed and declared defunct.
- GAFM AAFM AAPM China Asia Operations Shut Down by Goverments for 2021. All costs will be absorbed by the GAFM AAPM Leadership.
- GAFM AAFM AAPM Dubai Operations Shut Down by Governments. Events shut down. All losses do to casualty will be held by the leadership and company.
- GAFM partners with University of Hong Kong and courses with EdX, Open edX. GAFM is the creator of the MOOC to CERT philosophy. Take the Certified FinTech Professional program online
- 2019 – The GAFM has entered an Alliance with the SIET – GAFM and SIET Singapore form Alliance – Singapore Institute of Engineering Technologist
- 2019 – GAFM and ACBSP have had Certification Standards Agreement since 2004 – ACBSP Accreditation Agency for 1000 Business Schools Features the GAFM
- GAFM completes alliance with MENA One Training doing business in: Bahrain, Iran / Georgia / Malaysia / Myanmar / Thailand / Vietnam and Afghanistan.
- 2019 – New Offices in Bangladesh which has a population of 160 Million.
- 2019 GAFM has new accord with Les Ingénieurs Professionnels de France – ACCORDS USA GAFM /AAPM /CUFCE et SNIPF
- 2018 – GAFM forms alliance with OPPM One Page Project Manager Leaders. Best selling authors Dr. Clark Campbell and Mick Campbell are now preferred providers of project management courses and programs in the USA.
- GAFM opens new distribution in Germany, Turkey, UAE, West Africa.
- 2016 – GAFM is a Charter Member Signatory to the CHEA Quality Standards Alliance
- 2016 GAFM forms alliance with SPE Society of Professional Engineers UK. GAFM members may apply directly for affiliated membership. Qualified members of the GAFM may now apply for status of Member or Fellow of the SPE
- July 2016 – GAFM is re-accredited by the TUV accreditation agency in Europe. GAFM earns ISO 9001 Quality Certification and also ISO 29990 Training Certification.
- GAFM signs alliance with the National Business Accreditation Agency USA www.ACBSP.org Graduates of exams and courses of the ACBSP accredited business school are eligible for certification and may directly apply after completing the years of courses and exams at a business school.
- 2016 New Courses in Hong Kong, Beijing, Dubai, UAE, Accra Ghana, Istanbul Turkey, Maputo, Mozambique, Kuwait City, Hong Kong, Muscat Oman, Doha Qatar, Baku, Azerbaijan, Chicago, New York, Washington DC, Almaty,Kazakhstan, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, Houston and more. See EVENTS
- The GAFM and the CHEA Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)International Quality Group – Enters Memorandum of Affiliation signed by the GAFM/IBS. The purpose of this Memorandum of Affiliation (MOA) is to establish and promote partnerships with quality assurance/accreditation bodies world-wide, with a view to encouraging the use of the Principles as a foundation of shared understanding about quality at an international level.
- Africa/Ghana Government Recognition – GAFM certifications are registered with the Government of Ghana, Ministry of Education (under the Legislative Instrument L.I. 2195, 2012 of Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training) a national body set up by an Act of Parliament of the Republic of Ghana to co-ordinate and oversee all aspects of technical and vocational education and training in the country) at Crown University College thus attracting many development partners such as African Development Banks, World Bank www.worldbank.org
- European Accreditation by the TÜV Technischer Überwachungs-Verein Österreich, :
- GAFM and AAPM Approved by Indonesia Governmental Credentialing Authority through joint accreditation memorandum of understanding.
- Bahamas Government – GAFM Approved by the Government Ministry of Education of the Bahamas for Executive Certification Training
- India Government NISM and SIBE recognizes GAFM Financial and Wealth designations.
- → GAFM has entered into a global distribution agreement with Thomson Reuters and Pearson Education. Our exams would be available at thousands of testing centers worldwide.
- → GAFM ® International Board of Standards and our Certification Accreditation Council is a Proud Member of the: ACBSP , AACSB, ICE, NOCA, ANSI, ISBE, NBEA, UN-Civil Society, The AABFS Arabia, the IIFM India and more. If your institution provides accredited education and exams, contact us to have your program sanctioned for professional Certification Education and Exams.
- Nov 2015 – UAE Government Jointly Confers the CWM Chartered Wealth Manager Certification with the GAFM
- Ihlal International for Training and Consultancy becomes new Approved Training Provider.
- GAFM recognized by the Ministry of Education Taiwan Government Republic of China
- GAFM Included in the Charter Member Register for ISO 29990 Certified Companies
- June 2015 – Business Programs licensed and approved by Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by the TVTC.
- Indonesia Government – Credentiling Authority Recognizes GAFM Credentials – 250 Million Person Population
- May 2015 – Board of Standards Accredited by the TÜV Technischer Überwachungs-Verein Österreich, : 140 year old EU/Austrian Technical Inspection Association) which are German organizations that work to validate the quality of products and services of all kinds to protect the public and for safety. IBS GAFM – EU Standards Council of the International Board of Standards
- GAFM & University of Islam form Academic Alliance. UII is the oldest Islamic University in East Asia.
• Board of Standards becomes ISO 9001 Certified for Quality as a Certification Body by our EU Standards Council of the IBS GAFM International Board of Standards
• GAFM and Board of Standards Makes History and Becomes First US Based Certification Body to Achieve Training Accreditation as an: ISO 29990 Certified for Non Formal Training from our EU Standards Council of the GAFM IBS International Board of Standards
May 2015 – Global Academy maintains legal reciprocity agreement with the PBA Professional Business Accountants’ Society of Canada
April 2015 – IBS GAFM Certification Body passes TUV Austria Accreditation Approval Audit ISO 29990:2010 Training Certification and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification – Technischer Überwachungsverein is one of the most prestigious accreditation authorities in Europe and worldwide.
GAFM is a Member of the CHEA Quality Group
April 2015 – New Hon. Global Advisor Joins – Dr. Anupam Mehta, Ph.D, AFA, AMC, CMA, MBA, MCom, CertFRS – Chairperson (Bachelors program) & Associate Professor – Finance and Accounting – Institute of Management Technology
March 2015 – AFA Accredited Financial Analyst and CRA Chartered Risk Analyst US United States Registered. Take the courses for Free Columbia University Professors Courses – Take the Risk Program Online
Feb 2015 – New Professors Awards – Professors recognized at our Italian offices.
Jan 2015 – GAFM Approves the South American School of Mines and Management for distribution of certification courses and programs.
Jan 2015 – IBS GAFM Board of Standards is a recognized candidate by the: TÜV Technischer Überwachungs-Verein Österreich
Jan 2015 – GAFM recognizes Global Conference Leader Opal Conferencing which is Based in New York and offers conferences in countries around the world. Attending an Opal conference counts for continuing education credits for GAFM
Jan 2015 – GAFM International Board of Standards maintains memberships in ANSI American National Standards Institute and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs and the Institute for Credential Excellence.
Jan 2015 → Legal Buyout of the rights to all certifications by the Accredited GAFM ® and International Board of Standards of all of the AAFM certifications and designations. All Certifications from the Former AAFM are now conferred from the GAFM in the United States. The GAFM Owns all of the famous certifications and IP Intellectual Property. The FINRA and US Government are rebranding the AAFM to the GAFM as per the legal buyout of the certifications by the Accredited GAFM and International Board of Standards.
→ Jan 2015 – FINRA agrees to list the AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ® and AMA Accredited Management Accountant ® to the List of Certifications on the Education website guide.
- Read AAFM Comments to US Government CFPB Consumer Financial Protection
- Bureau promoting Accredited Program Education and Exams for Certifications
Jan 2015 Thomson Reuters collaboration with GAFM begins with huge successes.
Jan 2015 GAFM and AAPM Alliance – GAFM secures trademark ownership of the MPM and Master Project Manager and Certified International Project Manager ® . AAPM and GAFM now have greater recognition and distribution in 40 countries worldwide offering Project Management Certifications.
Jan 2015 – New Programs in Washington DC, Dubai, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, San Francisco, Peru, Mexico, Bahamas, Beijing, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, London, Rome Italy and more.
Jan 2015 – GAFM Approves the South American School of Mines and Management for distribution of certification courses and programs.
Dec. 2014 – New Programs run in Istanbul Turkey. Successful graduates receive the GAFM Human Resources Certification.
December 2014 – New Courses run with the UAE government on Wealth Management Charters and Financial Analyst Certification
November 2014 – Chairman George Mentz appointed to the Advisory Council of the Higher School of Economics in Russia.
August 2014 – GAFM International Board of Standards and our EU offices are in cooperation with ISO Standards EU for certification standards.
August 2014 – GAFM signs global agreement with Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters Training Accreditation Alliance Approved.
July 2014 – GAFM Advisory Council approves Thomson Reuters as a Global Certification Training Provider.
July 2014 – Bangkok University approved as GAFM Chapter Bangkok University – The International College – Website: www.bu.ac.th
June 2014 -GAFM ® Launches new approved certification training in: Ghana, Dubai UAE, Istanbul Turkey, Kuwait, Almaty Kazakhstan, Maputo Mozambique, and Saudi Arabia
April 2014 – GAFM launches accredited exam programs for those who want to challenge our exams of: AFA, AMC, AFA and ChE. These exams and programs are recognized by the New York USA accreditation authorities. The exams may count toward credits for MBA or other business degree and may transfer worldwide. See: http://gafm.org/Exams.html
March 2014 – New University chapters in Shanghai, Suzhou, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taiwan, Chongqing, UAE, KSA, MENA, USA, and Kazakhstan, and Hong Kong.
March 2014 – Concordia University Worldwide approved as Chapter.
2014 – GAFM appoints new global advisory council members including advisory members from Higher Level Training
GAFM is official syndicator of various certification programs.
January 2014 – GAFM Works with Pearson Education for global exam distribution.
January 2014 – India Government recognizes select designations for investment advising.
Jaunary 2014 – UAE government uses AFA Accredited Financial Analyst credential as a model for certification training in the USA.
January 2014 – South Africa Government Skills Council agrees to review certifications for qualification recognition.
Jan 2014 – New chapters at Abu Dhabi University, UBT College Saudi Arabia , Pfeiffer University becomes new chapter, Tanzania Business School, PBC School of Finance, Tsinghua University, Shanghai China, Universidad de Santander, Virtual University at Monterrey Tech Mexico, MISR University Egypt, Bangkok University, and the Arab Institute for Accountants and Legal.
December 2013 – Royal Society of Fellows recognizes the AFA Accredited Financial Analyst program as one of the Academy of Financial Management alliance program.
July 2013 – Consulting with Securities and Commodities Agency of UAE United Arab Emirates.
June – Select Programs approved by the Supreme Council of Egypt
May 2013 – GAFM Launches new programs in Asia and Africa. Program meets with success for VIP executive training worldwide.
Feb 2013 – Several GAFM credentials featured in the: U. S. Department of Labor,
Employment and Training Administration
Jan 2013 – GAFM Discloses its AFA ® and AMA ® credentials and standards to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Jan 2013 – Advisory Board Meetings in San Diego.
2012 – The Academy Recognizes the best ACCREDITED finance and accounting degrees in the world. See List
Nov 2012 – The GAFM Board consults with US Federal Government on Finance, Business and Management Careers and The Future for the 5th year.
July 2012 – The GAFM Body agrees to consult with United Nations again and work with the Public Finance and Trade Programmes. See UN Civil Society
Latest GAFM ® Press Releases and Diplomatic Alliances
- Jan 2012 – GAFM ® Consulting with World Bank for greater outreach and NGO participation
- Jan 2012 – GAFM cooperates with UAE Securities Authority for educational standards where leaders at SCA join GAFM Advisory Council for higher global standards.
- Dec 2011 – GAFM® GAFM Consults again with US Department of Labor to assist people with Financial Careers and Job Information.
- Dec 2011 – Academy Members Consult and works with with UNITAR United Nations Training on Anti Money Laundering Training
- Nov 2011 – Academy builds alliances in Asia, Latin America and Brazil assisting corporations and governments with standards.
- Sept 2011 – California Labor Department Includes GAFM in its labor guide.
- US Government Sponsored Certification Guide Includes GAFM Certifications.
- Sept 2011 – Arab League’s Arab Academy Continues to Promote GAFM Certification
- August 2011 – August 2011 – MFP ® Master Financial Planner ® Program become Federally Recognized Trademark
- Read about our Designations in the IBD Investors Business Daily Finance Dictionary at investors.com
- April 2011 – New Graduates from: Bolivia, Chile, USA, Taiwan, Korea, China, Africa and the MENA.
- April 2011 – GAFM ® recognized by Global Certifications Council, Certification Intelligence, and Certification DegreeDirectory
- April 2011 – GAFM listed as top 2 organizations for US Certification in Finance by CertificationsWeb.
- April 2011 – GAFM included in list of Top Certifications in the ACFE Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- April 2011 – GAFM ® and the Economist Association are featured in AfricaNews.com
- March 2011 – GAFM ® Founder – Prof. George Mentz named to the “Dream Team of Wealth Management” for SBM Advanced Markets Intelligence.
- Jan 2011 – New Handbook and Annual Report
- Jan 2011 – Academy Included in All Financial Advisors Authoritative Guide
- Jan 2011 – ACADEMY Included in the E-how Money Guide
- Jan 2011 – GAFM establishes the Global – American Academy of Business and Management – Trademarked in Colorado USA
- Jan 2011 – Academy recognized by School of Banking and Financial Management in Egypt
- Dec 2010 – Member Advancement – GAFM ® Fellow and Certified Member T.J. Turner appointed to IRS Commission Committee. CNBC Business Wire, MorningstarDec. 2010 – GAFM ® establishes new South African Alliance with -IITF International Institute for Tax and Finance. www.theiitf.orgDec 2010 – GAFM International Board of Standards – Included in the references and publications of: Department of Labor, Financial Authority Reference Guides, Investopedia, California Department of Labor, Member of Institute of Credential Excellence, and US Congressional Testimony.
News Nov 2010 – GAFM ® Offering Programs Internationally and 1st in the world to have Certification Programs with a USA Accredited Law School and Post Graduate Program.
- News October – GAFM ® Executive Board Meetings in New York and London.
- News October – GAFM ® Recognized as the Certification backed by Accredited Education By the Wall Street Journal. Various GAFM Certifications Featured by WSJ in their official reference guide. GAFM ® and CWM ® Featured also in the 2010 Forbes owned Investopedia Financial Dictionary:
- The GAFM legal offices provided a list of government approved & accredited programs, approved law school certification courses, evidenced consent forms from all relevant honorary advisors, and other evidence & documentation about the CFA/CFP trademark agreements and Hon. Awards to the WSJ. Documentation Here: http://www.aafm.us/wsj.html
Oct 2010 – GAFM Designations and Graduate Requirements Featured in Wall Street Journal – See Designations in the WSJ – WSJ Wall Street Journal Reference Guide Lists GAFM ® Designations along with outlining our AAFM ® graduate education requirements. See Link
August 2010 – GAFM CEO, Prof. Mentz has been added to the Panel of Experts for Advisor FX. Summit Media’s – National Underwriter Co. and it’s media companies have been providing services and research to the financial industry for 100 Years.
July – AAFM
July 2010, UK London – Academy Board Meetings in London. Met with directors and deans about MBA and law school articulations with new schools.
July – Academy South Asia Expansions
July 2010, Singapore – Academy ® Asia is pleased to announce the accreditation of Financial & Biz-Ed Consultants (FBC) as our new training provider for Academy’s Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM ®) program. Academy ® Asia congratulates FBC on this accreditation and looks forward to a successful collaboration!
June – Academy Sponsors Conferences in China and Latin American Nov. 2010.
- May 2010 Academy ® As seen in the 2010 Forbes and Investopedia Financial Dictionary: CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® – CTEP Chartered Trust And Estate Planner – CPM Chartered Portfolio Manager – CAM Chartered Asset Manager – AAFM American Academy Of Financial Management ®
- March 2010 – The University of Atlanta becomes new GAFM American Academy Chapter. – Graduates from the the University of Atlanta Finance programs are eligible to apply for MFP Master Financial Professional Certification. Dr. R.-L. Etienne Barnett, PhD, MFP, ChE, will be be the Chairperson in charge of nominations and approvals for applications to the AAFM for board certifications and charters awarded by the American Academy. See Press Release
Feb. 2010 – News: The AAFM ® Board USA works again this year with US Government to provide opinion and insights on financial innovation, reform, and employment analysis. The AAFM ® Board – Academic Standards and Quality Commission to lead this AAFM® Task Force.Feb. 2010 – GAFM ® Academic Alliance Articulation with Aristotle University Graduate programs and Aristotle Law School- Prof. Dr. Tom. Gionis of USA and Greece and Prof Mentz agreed to the mutual cross recognition and terms. Read more about Aristotle The programs at Aristotle Law School and Aristotle University will count for educational credit toward certificationsJan. 2010 – AAFM ® continues international alliance with The GAFM © Global Institute of Finance and Management Training and Consulting. The GIFM was chartered & founded by industry professionals, Revenue Professionals, Lawyers, CPAs & government officials.Jan. 2010 – AAFM ® Now working with Pan Asia Companies, UK Training, The International Tax Institute, The Securities and Commerce Institute, OET India.DEC. 2009 AAFM ® Forms diplomatic Alliance with Egyptian Finance Institute.DEC. 2009 AAFM ® Cooperating with China Government for Existing and New Certifications in Finance.Nov. 2009 AAFM ® Rolls out its New Law School Certification Schedule. www.llmprogram.org/Nov. 2009 AAFM ® CEO – Prof Dr. Mentz joins the Advisory Board for the International Association of Qualified Financial Planners as Chair of the Education CommitteeOct. 1st 2009 – AAFM ® becomes 1st in the world to achieve 100% transparency, listing, membership recognition and disclosure with : NBEA, ISBE, AACSB, ACBSP, RSOF, ANSI, AABFS, IIFM, UNESCO, DOE, DOL, IBA, IMA, AFMLA, and NOCA.Sept 2009 – AAFM USA Global Board Celebrates 10 Years as a Chartered Board of Standards. Before that, the AAFMA USA was the founding organization in the United States.September 2009 – New Offices in: Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, and Brazil.August 2009 – AAFM is Honorary Co-Host of China Finance Forum – Leaders from AAFM agree to serve as advisory members.August 2009 – AAFM Signs Middle East Alliance with Arab Academy of Banking and Financial Sciences. See Press Release – AAFM and AABFS will be offering joint certification programs in 17 Arab Countries of the Arab League. Prof. Mentz will co-chair the new Arab Academy Certification Board that was chartered under the alliance.August 2009 – AAFM Sponsors 3 law school scholarships for special courses at TJSL. The Judge Byrnes and Judge Mentz Memorial Scholarships will be assisting the best and brightest in achieving legal education.Aug. 2009 – AAFM Sponsors the Best Paper Award for Latin America Conference.News New Offices in South Africa with TRM and ITI GlobalNews: The AAFM are global sponsors of the IX IFC International Finance Conference, this time to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Please visit the Conference’s website at: http://www.financeconference.cl/News: Chartered Economist Graduate Inauguration CeremonyNews: AAFM forms alliance with the WMSCC Wealth Management Standards Council of China and AAFM Board members are appointed as new members to the board.News: AAFM “non profit” Asia is the new representative of the AAFM Board for managing membership. AAFM Asia is based in Singapore, Beijing, and Delhi, India.News: AABFS is the new Middle East representative of the AAFM Board in the UAE for issuing secure certification. http://www.aafmgcc.com/aafm.htmlNews: The Indian Presidential Advisors have recognized the AAFM with a letter of positive estimation and full recommendation from the advisors of the President and Prime Minister of India.Alert – Former training sub-chapter in Dubai Knowledge Village loses its Global Recognition. Trainer Certificates and Diplomas printed in Dubai or Africa are NOT recognized by the “AAFM Board of Standards and Presidential Commissioners” The AAFM Council of Justice has also made a determination to mandate that all training must be by a licensed and registered company. Any phony emails from www.aafm.ORG or theiafm.org are from an unrecognized hacker group who are Phishing for money ..News: AAFM International Board of Standards enters cross recognition with Egyptian Finance Association in Cairo which has governmental recognition from the Capital Markets Authority.News: AAFM International Board of Standards officially recognized by the Indian Finance Institute and the Indian Business Academy. Prof Mentz and Dean Byrnes added to the Advisory Board of the India Institute.News Only the US Board and Commissioners at www.aafm.us can issue authentic certifications. The Dubai training group has zero recognition from anyone and has been closed. The government recognized AABFS is now in charge of supervising certification in the UAENews: AAFM Establishes the Chartered Certified Economists Board of Standards. 500 New members join this month.News: AAFM has new partners in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Asia.News: AAFM Articulation with JIU Jones International MBA programJanuary 29, 2009 – University of California Silicon Valley Awarded Prestigious Chapter Membership and Recognition from Key International Project Management Organization
- The AAFM was chosen by Dubai Financial Market (DFM) to conduct the seven week professional training component of the Kafa’at programme for graduates entering the brokerage and trading industry in recent years. AAFM also has formed alliances with the Accreditation Council for Business School Programs, President of India’s Official Advisors, Arab League’s Arab Academy, Egyptian Investment Management Association, Dubai International Finance Exchange, Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance, Capital Markets Authority Approved Training Programs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Nations Civil Society, Dubai Institute of Human Resource Development, the Ministry of Human Resources China Government, the Republic of China, Brazil Governmental Agencys, & approved training of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Dubai Quality Group and many more. AAFM partners with SCAAAFM Training India and China Institute of Financial MarketsJanuary 22, 2009
AAFM Expands Training Distribution through Global Channels.AAFM & AAFM India, IIFM, IBA, BLB and BIFM Alliance offers: New Offices in Mumbai/Bombay, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and more.
July 2010 – The Economics Certifying Board celebrates a decade of service in recognizes government recognized and accredited education as a certification path.
Jan 2009 – The Boards approved Management credentials featured in featured in: Forbes News, The Business Wire, Reuters Global News, EuroInvestor News UK, Yahoo Finance, Morningstar News, Digital50 News, Direkt Broker Germany News, Ad Hoc News, Centre Daily News, Earth Times, Yahoo News, University of California News, ArabianBusiness.com NEWS, Express Computers Business News in India, and more.
Jan 2008 – Expansion of approved programs in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
April 2007 – Committee Meetings in New York City with representatives from other countries
Feb. 2007 – New Degree Programs selected and approved.
Jan. 2006 – Advisory meetings held in Asia to establish global standards
Dec. 2004 – Global Advisory Board meets in Europe for discussions on international relations.
2000 – IBS GBM forms alliance with the Graduate Leadership Institute. IBS now offers Sales Management Training and Certification.
1998 – A board of standards for certification created to mandate high standards in certification.
1997 – The academy chartered. The designation standards established.
1996 – The Financial Analyst and Tax credentials created and founded.