Broaden your career possibilities
Primary roles charter holders can fill include:Portfolio management | Research | Financial Consultant | Data Science | Risk analysis and risk management | Investment strategy | Wealth management Charter holders are employed by the industry’s most well-known firms. Some firms even require the GAFM charter for investment management roles. Top employers include:
JPMorgan Chase | Morgan Stanley Wealth Management | Royal Bank of Canada | BofA Securities | UBS Group | HSBC Holdings | Wells Fargo and Company | PricewaterhouseCoopers | BlackRock | TD Bank Financial Group.
Set yourself apart from the competitionFeel confident in your skills as you build your career. Every year, GAFM evaluate industry shifts and work with top practicing professionals—including regulators and university professors—to update the curriculum.
The GAFM/AAFM/AAPM exams are offered four times a year: February, May, August and November. Admission and Registration is done throughout the year. Each course has a specific number of subjects that a student has to complete in other to Charter or awarded a Masters certification.
The GAFM/AAPM/AAFM Program contains series of three levels.Each level includes an exam that builds on skills from the previous level. If you pass each exam on the first attempt, then all three levels can be completed in less than ONE year.
The exams cover
Prep time for successAs a candidate, you’ll have access to resources designed to help you prepare for the exams, including mock exams, sample questions throughout your study sessions for each level, custom study plans, and materials you need to keep you focused.
Get a Job Globally by using the Job Link below. https://www.efinancialcareers.com
Get a Qualification that enriches your CV/get you promoted
GAFM/AAFM/AAPM are Globally Accredited and recognized worldwide
Recognized by GTEC (Formally NAB) as a Professional Body
Affordable cost to charter or earn globally recognized professional certification.
Training is provided by Professors and Doctors from recognized institutions
Exam Session Information
- For Officially Timetabled Exams, start times are 09:30, 13:00 (Saturday & Sunday) and exam duration will be 120 minutes. No student will have more than 3 exams in one day, or 3 exams in back to back sessions (ie 09:30 & 13:00 or 13:00 & 16:30).
- You are required to be at the examination hall 20 minutes prior to the start of the examination, i.e. at 09:10 for a 09:30 examination, at 12:40 for a 13:00 examination and at 16:10 for a 16:30 examination.
- The examination hall will open at 09:15, 12:45 and 16:15 and all students must be seated five minutes before the start of the examination, by 09:25, 12:55 and 16:25.
- In the past there has been a serious problem with examinations starting late as students only enter the exam hall at the last minute prior to the start of the examination.
- Once you enter the exam hall exam conditions apply.
- You are not allowed to commence writing on answer books until the Chief Invigilator instructs you to commence the examination. Writing on exam scripts prior to the start of the examination will be treated as a breach of exam regulations and will be reported to the Examinations Security Group.
How much it costsThere is a one-time program enrollment fee of USD 50. The fee for each exam varies based on how far in advance you register. Early registration: USD 700 Regular registration: USD 1,000
We are the 1st ISO 21001 Accredited Educational Body & have been ISO 21001 Certified and ISO 29990 Certified and ESQ European Union & TUV Accredited for years for Training and Certification. AAPM/AAFM/GAFM ® Certifications are globally recognized and structured on accredited standards.
The GAFM confers Board Certifications in Management Consulting, Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Human Resources, Management Accounting, Risk Management, Project Management, Trust and Estates, Taxation, Leadership, and Economics. The GAFM ® Board of Standards or Related Accreditation, Education, and Diplomatic Agreements have been recognized listed, disclosed, or in alliances with the following institutions, governmental organizations or agencies.