CAMC™ – Certified Anti Money Laundering Consultants
This Course focuses on Anti-Money Laundering Laws, Financial Crimes, and Compliance. This is a key program for those in banking, financial compliance, and enforcement.
By attending this cutting edge course you will:
• Protect your organization against the latest money laundering and fraud techniques
• Identify vulnerable and potential areas of risk and recognize potential offenders
• Formulate an effective fraud prevention and anti-money laundering strategy
• Minimize the effects of fraud on your company and successfully navigate the legislative landscape
• Conduct good customer due diligence in non-face-to-face transactions
• Discover the latest techniques for scoring the risks of customers, products and operations
• Identify methods to maximize your ROI in anti-money laundering technology
• Gain critical insight and practical knowledge to achieve compliance with Asia, GCC, US and EU regulations
• Conduct examinations and audits of anti-money laundering program
• Improve your company’s well-being with the tools and knowledge to create and practice value-added anti-money laundering initiatives
Who Should Attend?
This GAFM ® Certification course is for anyone responsible for anti-money laundering, cash transactions and fraud identification in their organization, such as Anti-Money Laundering Professionals, Compliance Officers, Chief Financial Officers and Finance Directors and Managers. Those working as Risk Managers, Internal and External Auditors, Government Regulators, Financial Accountants and Bank Officials will certainly benefit, as well as anyone working in non-financial businesses and interested in becoming certified in anti-money laundering.
By attending this program, the added benefits you will receive include:
• The ability to use the designation CAMC or CAMO ™ on your business card and resume
• 1-year membership to the AAFM professional body
• Access to the AAFM finance network and body of information online
• Experience of a leading finance expert from the American Academy of Financial Management ®
• Membership to the only professional body recognized by the ACBSP, the world’s leading collection of business programs and schools
• Preferred access to online education centres in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Latin America
• Qualification for application into the AAFM Master Financial Planner Professional Certification
• Access to the AAFM international network and journal published online
• Gold Embossed and Stamped CAMO™ Certification with your name and designation as a MAAFM (Member of the American Academy of
• The CAMC™ shows that you have completed graduate banking and financial management education.
• Full accreditation fees included in the program fees
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.
Benefits of Successful Completion of This Certification Program
- Earn the right to use the post-nominal designation CAMC ™ on your business card and resumé.
- Receive a two-year membership to the GAFM professional body.
- Gain access to the GAFM risk management network and body of information online.
- Share in the experience of a leading risk expert from the Global Academy of Finance and Management.
- Enjoy preferred access to education centers in USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America.