Tailored for small-business owners and entrepreneurs like yourself who are looking for long-term financial planning and wealth management, The Business Owner’s Guide to Financial Freedom reveals the secrets behind successfully investing in your business while bypassing Wall Street-influenced financial planners.
Attorney and CPA Mark J. Kohler and expert financial planner Randall A. Luebke deliver a guide catered to your entrepreneurial journey as they teach you how to create assets that provide income so work is no longer a requirement, identify money and tax-saving strategies, and address business succession plans to help you transition into the investment phase of business ownership.
Learn how to:
- Pinpoint the dollar value of your business with a step-by-step formula
- Eliminate and avoid bad debt while leveraging your good debt
- Uncover investment strategies Wall Street won’t tell you
- Achieve long-term goals with the Four-by-Four Financial Independence Plan
- Find an advisor willing to look out for your best interests
- Super-charge your 401(k) and leverage your insurance to get rich
- Create the best exit strategy for you, your business, and your family
- Avoid the most common mistakes in real estate investment
- Protect your hard-earned assets from security threats ready to strike